Need GOOD Homes for a couple of GOOD dogs, PDQ!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i love these dogs......i don't wanna make the trip to the pound.....??

My lab is really lucky that im not a sell out..

He's not a sell out ... A sell out would dump them at the lake ... I've had to give up pets a time or two. It's hard enough to do without somebody (whose not willing to take them in either) passing judgement on a situation they know little to nothing about.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they would live longer at the lake than at the pound where euthanization is inevitable. i'm a big fan of dogs and treat my own to well probably.

Just shows what a total idiot you are. Have you ever run across a pack of wild dogs, seen what they will do to wildlife and people. Being domesticated they have no fear of man, and are worse than wild born canines.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Gill, have you tried a Pit rescue or PALS? Hopefully, the pound is NEVER an option for these dogs.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not working right now, so I've got time to come up and help with a fence, if anyone else is able/willing. Hate to see family dogs lose their family. I'm tied up this weekend with Boy Scouts, but my schedule is open after...

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's not a sell out ... A sell out would dump them at the lake ... I've had to give up pets a time or two. It's hard enough to do without somebody (whose not willing to take them in either) passing judgement on a situation they know little to nothing about.
I read the situation in the first post. He needs a fence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom