New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is in the mainstream news, Of course Infowars is going to put their spin on the story.

But the FACT is they are working the bugs out on this molecular scanner system, is that not true?

Answer me debunk queens, is that not true?

OMG, is it SOOO bad to think for yourselves... ohhhh..... lock me up, I'm a crazy man.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
reddog1 said:
It is in the mainstream news, Of course Infowars is going to put their spin on the story.

But the FACT is they are working the bugs out on this molecular scanner system, is that not true?

OMG, is it SOOO bad to think for yourselves... ohhhh..... lock me up, I'm a crazy man.

Regurgitating conjecture and partial truths is not thinking for yourself.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually, the subcontractor mentioned in the story, In-Q-Tel (http://www.iqt.org/business-plans/faq.html) has no solution and is not the developer. They offer themselves up to be a 'prime' to the government on behalf of lesser qualified parties. Like what a retired procurement/purchasing agent does when they retire. Consider this outfit a brand of those 'inventor's help' or 'patentsRus' company that fleeces the unwashed for 'representation', but to the government.

Their job is to create buzz and earn the attention of prospective customers. In this case, because of Infowars, they've succeeded.

Congratulations, you got played.

From the FAQ:

Can I send In-Q-Tel classified information?
We focus on commercial technologies and for this reason we do not handle any proposals that require security clearances; you should not submit classified information.

"commercial technologies" = crap that's already public available. Not exactly 'cutting edge' molecular scanner stuff, just incremental improvements and rebranded existing technologies. Unless it is already out there, In-Q-Tel is not your horse to ride. They are a merchandiser, pure and simple.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom