New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW.. these "ideas" are govenment funded.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/additional-publications/in-q-tel/index.html

On 29 September 1999, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was treated to something different. In many of the nation’s leading newspapers and television news programs a story line had appeared that complimented the Agency for its creativity and openness. The media was drawn to a small corporation in Washington, DC that had just unveiled its existence and the hiring of its first CEO, Gilman Louie. Mr. Louie described the Corporation, called In-Q-It, as having been formed "...to ensure that the CIA remains at the cutting edge of information technology advances and capabilities." 1 With that statement the Agency launched a new era in how it obtains cutting edge technologies. In early January 2000, the name of the corporation was changed to In-Q-Tel.

Seems like they have been creating "ideas" for the CIA for 14 years now.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
first let me say I am on your side with most of this but I have some problems with your points.

Yes 2 full size commercial jets did take down the buildings.

I'm not sold on that, either. Two planes, three buildings.

Flouride is good for you, if they don't put flouride in tap water it's going to grow all kinds of nasty organisms that you wouldn't like any better. Thermosil well thats another story.

Flouride is an industrial waste - it isn't "good for you". Neither is Thimerosal.

And that damned easter bunny he's just trouble.

I'll buy that.

See above.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog has given up fluoridated water for Brawndo.

tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com_tallskinnykiwi_brawndo01.gif

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW.. these "ideas" are govenment funded.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/additional-publications/in-q-tel/index.html

On 29 September 1999, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was treated to something different. In many of the nation’s leading newspapers and television news programs a story line had appeared that complimented the Agency for its creativity and openness. The media was drawn to a small corporation in Washington, DC that had just unveiled its existence and the hiring of its first CEO, Gilman Louie. Mr. Louie described the Corporation, called In-Q-It, as having been formed "...to ensure that the CIA remains at the cutting edge of information technology advances and capabilities." 1 With that statement the Agency launched a new era in how it obtains cutting edge technologies. In early January 2000, the name of the corporation was changed to In-Q-Tel.

Seems like they have been creating "ideas" for the CIA for 14 years now.

i50.tinypic.com_2ce55k9.jpg

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG... I KNEW the toy companies had somthing to do with this!!!!

I mean Mattel was making M16 buttstocks and handguards in the 80s...

WOW this is getting DEEP!!!!

Keep up the research man, we may actually be on to somthing here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom