New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh we dont do classified info!

LMAO... I believe that!!

Oh, 2 planes brought 3 MASSIVE buildings down at freefall speed... I believe that!!!

Oh, flouride is good for you, and Thermosil is good for your childrens brain development... yeah, I beleve that too!!

Just like there is REALLY an easter bunny!!

Will you people ever wake up? I'm not seeing it.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My point is this:
1. I'm not trying to piss you off.
2. I am pointing out that In-Q-Tel is a marketing company, trying to find VC investments for their customers. Just like bright 'n shiny ads in magazines, they are going to say whatever gets the most attention.
3. It is easy to speak about what is possible. Time travel is possible. There are a few decades between 'magic molecule scanner might be invented' and 'TSA will soon scan your body molecules: privacy invaded!'
4. This stuff is designed to get you up in arms. They are winning "the battle for your mind."

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy, I am getting played! WOW!!!

America is getting played, and I will be damned, called crazy, lunitic, tin foil hat, terrorist, whatever you want to call me.

I will continue to yell and scream foul until all these criminal globalist scumbags go to jail!!!

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy, I am getting played! WOW!!!

America is getting played, and I will be damned, called crazy, lunitic, tin foil hat, terrorist, whatever you want to call me.

I will continue to yell and scream foul until all these criminal globalist scumbags go to jail!!!

Okay.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is this:
1. I'm not trying to piss you off.
2. I am pointing out that In-Q-Tel is a marketing company, trying to find VC investments for their customers. Just like bright 'n shiny ads in magazines, they are going to say whatever gets the most attention.
3. It is easy to speak about what is possible. Time travel is possible. There are a few decades between 'magic molecule scanner might be invented' and 'TSA will soon scan your body molecules: privacy invaded!'
4. This stuff is designed to get you up in arms. They are winning "the battle for your mind."

First of all, you can't piss me off.

I pick the WRONG topics to post, if I tend to get pissed easy.

Second, these IQ globalist scum got one HELL of a product / pitch here don't they buddy?

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh we dont do classified info!

LMAO... I believe that!!

Oh, 2 planes brought 3 MASSIVE buildings down at freefall speed... I believe that!!!

Oh, flouride is good for you, and Thermosil is good for your childrens brain development... yeah, I beleve that too!!

Just like there is REALLY an easter bunny!!

Will you people ever wake up? I'm not seeing it.

first let me say I am on your side with most of this but I have some problems with your points.

Yes 2 full size commercial jets did take down the buildings.

Flouride is good for you, if they don't put flouride in tap water it's going to grow all kinds of nasty organisms that you wouldn't like any better. Thermosil well thats another story.

And that damned easter bunny he's just trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom