New Glock Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean to tell me there's more than the 19, Americas #1 carried handgun, huh..

Let me add Walther and Ruger to your list of owned guns that I have that are trouble free, as well as S&W and Glock. I find that if I keep them clean and lubed, they all run just fine. I don’t really have a severe dislike for any of them , but then, I really don’t buy junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me add Walther and Ruger to your list of owned guns that I have that are trouble free, as well as S&W and Glock. I find that if I keep them clean and lubed, they all run just fine. I don’t really have a severe dislike for any of them , but then, I really don’t buy junk.

I am FULL of smart a$$ and it was a smart a$$ remark, I'm not brand specific either, variety is the spice of life..

Sent via carrier pigeon..

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What is it about the Glock mags that you don’t like? Surely not that they have metal innards wrapped in space age technology based polymer (plastic). Or is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no problems with Glock mags. But if Glock did away with polymer outside lining the grip could be that much smaller or narrower. Therefore allowing for a slimmer grip. I know Glock will sell every 43x and 48 they produce and that’s what it’s all about. Truth be told I like the idea of the 48. Can’t wait to see one in person.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problems with Glock mags. But if Glock did away with polymer outside lining the grip could be that much smaller or narrower. Therefore allowing for a slimmer grip. I know Glock will sell every 43x and 48 they produce and that’s what it’s all about. Truth be told I like the idea of the 48. Can’t wait to see one in person.[/QUOTE

True. But those Glock mags are tough! That's one of the things that makes Glock the pistol of choice of so many real shooters "in the know." :naughty: I'd even say they are overbuilt. But the closest thing to what you describe is probably the Walther PPS 9MM, in either the Classic or M2 flavor. Maybe. In my opinion. Could be.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guns will likely have issues in the beginning. That's not a stab on Glock, that's just the reality of nearly every single stack 9 that has come on to the market. A majority have had growing pains.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And also like he said, they will sell like pancakes. And also, like @xseler said, they have now got me somewhat confused. Used to be it was about interchangeability of common parts and that the baby Glocks could be fed from the bigger Glocks' magazines.
This annoys me as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom