New Gun Buster Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two things:

"Stand your ground" law and Castle Doctrine are two related but different things, you can't use then interchangeably.

Carrying concealed into a business with the sign is thought to be no more than trespassing. In any case, what's the bigger risk, getting drilled by an Oklahoma jury for that kind of trespassing or rendering yourself far more vulnerable by observing those paranoid and ineffectual signs?

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so what happens when you are in that store and sh*t hits the fan, and you have to draw your weapon and fire it?....now you've broken the law, because your carrying in an establishment that that clearly posted "no weapons including concealed", even if it was in self defense.

I believe there are legal protections against these types of situations.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so what happens when you are in that store and sh*t hits the fan, and you have to draw your weapon and fire it?....now you've broken the law, because your carrying in an establishment that that clearly posted "no weapons including concealed", even if it was in self defense.

What law did you break?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see a sign and you are wearing what's the big deal????
Concealed means that no one knows your carrying
Just shop, and go on with it. No big deal
I don't understand why people make a big deal about this matter.
If I see a sign saying no gum allowed in class, then guess what I am going to have gum just conceal it!!! LOLOL:naughty:

Not picking a fight or anything but the big deal is we need to let businesses know we don't appreciate this kind of mentality in Oklahoma.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

the owner will have to press charges against your for trespassing.
its not like Texas where the signs hold a lot of weight.

no guns signs are no different then this
awww.bankersonline.com_bankerstore_images_safetysign7.jpg

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then , i take back my statement, I thought there was some legal matters involved if you carry a gun into an establishment that clearly has signs posted, wheather you are licensed or not...my bad, wasnt' tryin to start anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom