New Obama Admin Claim: Marines Couldn't Have Stopped Consulate Assault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Obama, you know the tens of thousands of trained killers the government has? And the tens of thousands of pilots/drivers/operators/maintainers that have been trained to rain hell fire on the "bad guys"? These are people you do not want to piss off...

i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_Obama_With_Muslims.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate it when my political enemies take quotes out of context, or warp them to fit into a convenient sound bite...it's equally as stupid when folks do it in the other direction. It undermines legit arguments against Obama and makes those spreading it look like idiots...or more precisely allows O's supporters to paint everyone who is anti-O as idiots.

The entire quote is as follows:

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

In other words...if politicians/politics create(s) an environment that unleashes a witch hunt against Arab and Pakistani citizens simply because of their heritage...he will stand with them. I would expect that of the President.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom