New Obama Admin Claim: Marines Couldn't Have Stopped Consulate Assault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were the Marines at the Cairo Embassy armed with live ammunition? The Marine Corps is making that claim. They're placing themselves at odds with gatewaypundit.com, but they are making that claim.

We didn't lose any people at Cairo anyway. The retired navy boys gaurding the ambassorder in Bahrain were armed and fighting back.

I don't dispute anyone's information on the barracks bombing in the eighties when we lost all those young guys in Beirut.

When it all gets jumbled together, it gets really tough for a citizen to sort out.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe they were on anyone's "detail". Sounds to me like they were a couple of the hoards of former special ops guys who are employed as contractors, either independent or employees of contract companies, all over the world performing a variety of work for the .gov.

PSD is only one function that these types perform...there are contracts that call for a whole lot of other stuff that fits into former special ops skill sets; tactical advisors, tactical exploitation, training, physical security, counter-IED etc....

Last edited:

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Obama, you know the tens of thousands of trained killers the government has? And the tens of thousands of pilots/drivers/operators/maintainers that have been trained to rain hell fire on the "bad guys"? These are people you do not want to piss off...

Latest posts

Top Bottom