New range in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, glad to hear there has been a little price change. I would have gone and checked it out anyways but probably not very often. Ill deffinitly go more often now though. I agree they have a great staff, I have felt very welcome everytime Ive been there. I still prefer shooting outdoors though even though if Im not on my land shooting I usually shoot at the safety hazard. Thats why Im usually there at the crack of dawn on a sunday when no one else is there, by the way.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A fellow who speaks with such disrespect of Rangers has obviously never had any serious contact with them. It is easy to take cheap shots but it is much harder to suit up and play for the team. I chose an Air Force career but had lots of Ranger contact during my SEA picnic. They are fine, honorable men who are willing to give their lives, so that you have the freedom to post your comments. If you feel so superior, go play in the big sandbox and see if you have a change of heart. Just my .02

Latest posts

Top Bottom