New range in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont need knowlagable people at a range, all I do is hand them money and go set up. And yeah you save 5$ going to HH but I spend more on fuel, just to get there and back. My main grip about Heartland is the lie's they told me time and again about the range open date. I wouldnt put it past them to pull the banner down on the 5th and move the date ahead again. IF they ever open it up Ill be there to check it out.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, seriously "ranger". Now i guess i could laugh or take you seriously, but who would lie about an average to low achievment like being a ranger!!! I guess army guys don't need to practice shooting, you shoot at anything that moves anyway, even your own guys, you are stellar!!!!!! Why dont you sit back and let the big boys and adults talk for awhile, or just watch your cartoons. If you cant get involved in a seriouse conversation then stay the hell out of them. Some people are trying to really learn about this stuff and asses like you make them shy away from it cause you try to make them feel low or stupid, when in reality, you have no clue what you are doing with a fire arm either, arm chair quarter back!!!!

average to low achievement? my lord I have not heard such ignorance in a long time. I'd love to see you make it through RIP or SERE schools...I bet you wouldn't make it a week. Do not ever talk down on any branch of the military especially in my presence. I guarantee you would get slapped like a female dog for sayin somethin like that in public or around me. I believe he is supporting his brother with the ranger tab avatar. Hell I'd love to see you make it through sapper school. Hell not to mention with that sh*t talkin I'd love to see you out shoot me whether M249, M16, M203, M9, take your pick out of any military weapon.

Don't come on here with some big shot attitude thinking your hot stuff. you obviously know about as much as the rocks on the street. Now sit your stupid behind down and shut your mouth. Oh and next time I suggest using spell check unless you enjoy looking like an 8th grade drop out.

Maj. John Andre

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW and Kurtm and a host of other competitive shooters got banned for MUCH less than this...I guess it is if you are in contempt of "moderator" not what you really say, cause all you guys are HARSH!!!

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's my "don't feed the troll sign".... I know it's here somewhere.....

ahhh yes,
anewsrealblog.files.wordpress.com_2009_09_dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure but there did not seem to be many cars in the lot the times I looked. I live close enough to see their parking lot from my home and it looked about like it always does.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in and visited the range this afternoon. I have not shot yet. It has 14 bays, all 20 yards. Much nicer than H&H as far as the lanes and especially the benches. They are made of steel and have a provision for an arm rest on the right side for use with sandbags. Would be nice for getting a rifle on paper before taking to the range for longer shots. Well lighted and very well ventilated. Price is $ 15.00 per hour, per lane and no fee for a spouse or child (not sure about a girlfriend). A second shooter is $ 7.50. A yearly membership for one person is $ 1000.00, which probably seems high to most, but for me, if I go twice a week for 1-2 hours, it will be well worth it. And I can shoot all my full autos with no restrictions. Not sure about rapid fire of semi-autos. Yearly membership gives 5% off ammunition (doesn't state any limits) and 10% off any gun purchase once a year. They also have $ 500.00 memberships ($ 5.00 per hour lane fee) and $ 350.00 memberships ($ 7.50 per hour lane fee).

Bays are not as big (behind the shooting lane) as H&H. Not as many bays as H&H, which will be a problem at busy times. They both have their pluses and minuses, but at least all of us will have more of a choice. Hope this info is useful.

Stew

Latest posts

Top Bottom