New range in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stopped in myself this afternoon to check it out. Had a gift certificate and decided to put some rounds down range. Over all a nice setup as mentioned above. I would not buy a membership, just got one to H&H, but it will be convenient to just run over there and do some shooting.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in and visited the range this afternoon. I have not shot yet. It has 14 bays, all 20 yards. Much nicer than H&H as far as the lanes and especially the benches. They are made of steel and have a provision for an arm rest on the right side for use with sandbags. Would be nice for getting a rifle on paper before taking to the range for longer shots. Well lighted and very well ventilated. Price is $ 15.00 per hour, per lane and no fee for a spouse or child (not sure about a girlfriend). A second shooter is $ 7.50. A yearly membership for one person is $ 1000.00, which probably seems high to most, but for me, if I go twice a week for 1-2 hours, it will be well worth it. And I can shoot all my full autos with no restrictions. Not sure about rapid fire of semi-autos. Yearly membership gives 5% off ammunition (doesn't state any limits) and 10% off any gun purchase once a year. They also have $ 500.00 memberships ($ 5.00 per hour lane fee) and $ 350.00 memberships ($ 7.50 per hour lane fee).

Bays are not as big (behind the shooting lane) as H&H. Not as many bays as H&H, which will be a problem at busy times. They both have their pluses and minuses, but at least all of us will have more of a choice. Hope this info is useful.

Stew

Thanks for the info!

May go shooting there later today...

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The owner is great and is very interested in supporting the local shooting sports/matches. I am a customer at that store and will be for a long time. They have Dillon equipment and stuff you might need in a pinch getting ready for a match. The sales staff is knowledgable and in my opinion quite a bit warmer then the fine folks at h and h (they are great too, maybe just busier)

Time will tell.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom