New Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 Hobbes! I had to post that list on FB. Too good.

On another note...Hey Spata! That's about the sweetest pair of .38 Specials I've seen in an avatar in a long time. Nice.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I'd like to add a caveat to the rules. Folks that live in the country could and do have a very good use for guns. Critter control, the fact that the nearest cop is 25 miles away and just a good way to pass the time are really good reasons to have firearms.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost punched my TV watching Bill O'Reilly today! He wouldnt stop saying how easy it was to get machine guns at gunshows! And when the guest congressman tried explaining him the difference he just ignored him!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.ytimg.com_vi_L5dT3r_oHoo_0.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate it when people say "hopefully", when they mean "I hope" or "it is to be hoped." When people refer to concrete as "cement", I could strangle them. When people use "media'' as a singular noun it makes my blood boil. Even worse, you'll hear "artists" talk about working in different "mediums". I heard that just today. MEDIUMS! Is nothing freaking sacred? The world is the single most ignernt freaking place I've ever been to, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate it when people say "hopefully", when they mean "I hope" or "it is to be hoped." When people refer to concrete as "cement", I could strangle them. When people use "media'' as a singular noun it makes my blood boil. Even worse, you'll hear "artists" talk about working in different "mediums". I heard that just today. MEDIUMS! Is nothing freaking sacred? The world is the single most ignernt freaking place I've ever been to, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!
You need to start a New Rule list Iggy. It's therapeutic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hopefully you won't get mad at me for posting this, but I put in some cement around the garden today. The media showed up wanting to take photo's of my near naked body whilst working in the garden media that I'm afforded to own.
The medium, I'm working with to get bigger maters, has deserted me, or had me for dessert, I'm not sure which. I think I must talk to them?

Somebody help me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom