New UBG Canute for G26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my new Canute from UBG; I already own 3 Strikers; but wanted to try the Canute for the smaller G26. The Strikers ride a bit lower...but for the Glock 26, this Canute sure does work well. I find my G36 in a Striker and my G26 in the Canute hits about the same sweet spot on me. Well made rigs and I got it in just over two weeks time! Going to order the Phaetos next for my CZ 75 Compact...mahogany or black is the only decision left to make. UBG is damn fine gear; never have seen a bad comment on his work or service. This thing is flat out comfortable and holds the G26 just right.[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats what i carry my g26 in. and quit talkin bout your sweet spots.............creeps me out

Ha! I can't imagine you even having a particular gun long enough to mess with anything but an old raggedy-azz U.M. one-size-fits-all-nylon-plastic-clip-on holster anyway! :) Ha!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided on the Bonneville for my CZ...just got it today. Oooh that tickles my sweet spot!
[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth between the Bonneville and Phaetos. What pushed you towards the Bonneville? Sweet looking rig by the way.

Nate at UBG said it was bit more concealable and I just liked the way the Bonneville looks. It rides very nicely too buy the way. For a shorter, smaller gun, I might go with the Phaetos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom