New Wilburton Land Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer925

Marksman
Reaction score
At some point yes. Will definitely be retiring in Oklahoma. Currently looking for a job there but haven’t found anything worth leaving my job I’m at now
You might check around McAlester. There are a number of possible employers in and near the Mcalester. Wilburton's main job sources are the county or the small college and a few businesses.

OleSnuffEyes

Marksman
Reaction score
I will look into that, thanks. I work at Exxon Mobil in operations. So monitoring and trouble shooting process variables is where I hang my hat. Pressure, temperature, flow & level along with process instrumentation like control valves, pumps, compressors, towers etc…… I believe there a few natural gas pipe line jobs in that area or pump stations that would be a perfect fit for my line of work.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will look into that, thanks. I work at Exxon Mobil in operations. So monitoring and trouble shooting process variables is where I hang my hat. Pressure, temperature, flow & level along with process instrumentation like control valves, pumps, compressors, towers etc…… I believe there a few natural gas pipe line jobs in that area or pump stations that would be a perfect fit for my line of work.

There used to be an XTO location just 5-10 miles north of McAlester. Not sure if still there though.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Fellas & Ladies

I live in Houston Tx and just closed on some property south of Wilburton/Red Oak neck of the woods. I’ve been reading through some of the posts and there is a wealth of local knowledge. Glad to be a part of this community!
Be watchful for the hillbillies, they’ll chain you to the pipes, in the root cellar.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
01OSA1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom