Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lost 57 pounds since Labor Day weekend this year. Admittedly about half of it was fluid in my chest, lungs and legs but a pound is a pound. CHF is something ya don't mess with but I'm still hungry ..............where is Miss Judi maybe she will do some cooking😆

Dang dude!! How in the world ARE you even hungry?!?!?!? And yep! Y'all are just gonna have to wait for Judi to come back. My idea of cooking is giving Grumpy a dollar and sending him to McD's ... 🤷

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was up to 357 pounds due to fluid retention in legs, torso and lungs couldn't hardly breathe or walk ended up in the hospital for a week then rehab not a fun place to be.
I've lost 45 pounds on Ozempic, since I started it about six months ago. Something else to consider with your docs.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Watching some old John Wayne movie. They sure were rough on the horses and wagons . The trail beyond.
I had that on in the background.

Watching "The Gold" on Paramount +. It's a series about a gold heist in England. Pretty good so far.

Last night I watched "007: Road To A Million ". It was very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom