Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I aint got to sleep yet, Judi keeps temping with groceries cooked up but its a dead end

I have not cooked for three days now....

Husband won't deal with problem hogs coming around ,he'd rather sleep in...so ..I'm on strike...

two big ones are ruining the pond,...husband opens bedroom window,..shoots at them...goes back to bed...

....I complain, he says only against the law to hunt buffalo from a window according to OK. law....

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watching reruns of forged in fire. Raining off and on. Finished up splitting 14 Rick of wood just in time to beat the rain. We butchered 11 roosters so far and a bunch more to do. We finally got the garlic planted and hopefully it doesn't rot with all the rain now.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all are way too busy for me.........🤭 finally had to turn on the heat because it's too cold for SWMBO so now I'm way too warm........ the temperature wars of the winter of '23-'24 have commenced

You, Sir, are lucky. My wife constantly wants cooler, especially so when she goes to bed. When we are working our summer jobs, she lies on top of the bed and covers up with a thin blanket. Because of the temperature of the room, I'm under all the covers that I can muster over me. If the hotel room also has a ceiling fan, then I'm slightly covering my head as well.

Our wars are year 'round.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You, Sir, are lucky. My wife constantly wants cooler, especially so when she goes to bed. When we are working our summer jobs, she lies on top of the bed and covers up with a thin blanket. Because of the temperature of the room, I'm under all the covers that I can muster over me. If the hotel room also has a ceiling fan, then I'm slightly covering my head as well.

Our wars are year 'round.

You'll never have children that way......

Latest posts

Top Bottom