Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now it feels like October to me. Streets looking dry in Glenpool, clear and 33 degrees. Good morning night owls/early birds.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you guys tried a white light, with sufficient throw, to illuminate a feral hog and get a useable sight picture?
We are in the mountains near Lee creek.....very rural no neigbor five miles

LOL....I tell him hogs are outside ...can't let the dogs out (2:00) am .....

Him....gets out of bed, half way opens window, grabs Mosin M-44 from under bed , shoot one round, closes window, goes back to sleep...

Days late hogs are back...takes AK repeats only fires two shots before going back to bed,,,,

thinks cause he's disabled he not suppose to get his azz out there....in a tree I don't care get out there

Says their my relatives...text them not to come....funny guy, no cooking now Honey

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well l just put 3 cans of black eyed peas in the slow cooker with a big bunch of thick bacon cut into 1" squares with a couple of finely chopped jalapeños with peppercorns and a little garlic. Gonna have em with a 1-1/2" thick grilled pork chops. Slow cook em until about 10:00 ayem then let em cool down..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom