No ethanol gas in Broken Arrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jim's one stop is pretty good. I use diesel so it's not exactly hard to find as ethanol free gas, but I would base my decision off of fuel sale volume. If I never see anybody at the pump, I don't fuel up there.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are several QTs with real gas now. It's awesome.

I know it's not BA, but the QTs at I-44 and Harvard and. I-44 and Peoria have EFG. And the QT at Hwy 75 & Hwy 20 also has EFG.

There are quite a few independent stations in BA with EFG - Phillips at BA east exit & Kenosha and a station at the NW/c of 81st and Elm Pl.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the QT at Hwy 75 & Hwy 20 also has EFG.

That's great news, I'll have to check it out! I pass that one frequently, and though I love to stop at QT because of their drinks and large selection (it's a great business model), I seldom do, and when I do I almost never get gas. But now, if they have EFG, I will consider it. Although I have heard many horror stories about the crappy quality of QT gas... maybe the EFG is better?

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are several QTs with real gas now. It's awesome.

Are these pumps separate from the ethanol pumps? I ask, because you're getting up to a gallon of whatever the person ahead of you bought, as that's still in the hose/system. And I'm looking for gas for my motorcycle, and sometimes a gallon (before a short trip) might be all I get.

But thanks for all the above. From now on, Sinclair it is. Unless QT has separate pumps.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the stations I've seen that sell both gas and gasohol use separate pumps. I've seen one that sells both (including E20) from the same island, but they use a separate hose/nozzle for the gasohol blends (just like places that sell gasoline and diesel from the same island).

Given that the law requires the pumps to be labeled as to ethanol content, I don't see how they could sell both from the same pump/hose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom