No Facebook? You might be a psycho!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they say the same thing about us whom are gun owners and enthusiasts. By the so called media and psychiatric field of this world everyone on OSA is a psycho.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I have no personal individual need for a facebook page, I did sign up so that I could view my kids' pages.
I mean, I don't even have a real "page" or anything...basically just the ability to "sign in", etc.

It's less of a concern now that they are older but when they first started in with it I had to keep tabs on 'em...plenty.

It can be a dangerous affair with young kids, ya' know....
I actually have a family member who was physically/sexually victimized by an internet predator for a couple of years.
IIRC, it happened from 11-13yrs old and nobody ever knew about it until she was well over 18.
What happened was that the scumbag eventually got collared in another state and when the cops went thru' his hard drive they discovered that my family member was among the 400-500 young girls that he had victimized!
The authorities then contacted the girl's mother and it was exposed......otherwise no one in the family had a clue.
Crazy stuff...and sickening.
The douchenozzle was even a security guard at Nathan Hale High School while he 'operated'.
Anyway, IIRC he ended up copping a plea and getting a 20yr sentence......

EDIT:
This is him:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/arti...rticleid=20090418_19_A1_Asecur531255&allcom=1

Latest posts

Top Bottom