(No Longer) Active Shooter at Rose State College

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was walking to the bathroom before my programming class when I heard the shooting. I was within 10yards of where it happened 5 minutes before. I thought “that’s a handgun” but at the same time, being at school I immediately discounted it and just figured it was something else. From what I have heard it was definitely a domestic. It’s already getting twisted to fit a narrative, but at the same time groups like the AP are very forward with saying it was a domestic.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was walking to the bathroom before my programming class when I heard the shooting. I was within 10yards of where it happened 5 minutes before. I thought “that’s a handgun” but at the same time, being at school I immediately discounted it and just figured it was something else. From what I have heard it was definitely a domestic. It’s already getting twisted to fit a narrative, but at the same time groups like the AP are very forward with saying it was a domestic.
I was in the humanities building before this unfolded. I made it out there about 1hr before all this unfolded. I’m wrapping up my buisness administrative degree. I’ve heard a few different storing from other students in lockdown, but I’m really curious to exactly what happened. Looks like a body bag at the glass door entrance by the stairwells. I walk through that door 4 times a week.

Attachments

• 65DBE2C9-F7CF-437E-A16F-71D32B80DAC2.jpeg
    65DBE2C9-F7CF-437E-A16F-71D32B80DAC2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the humanities building before this unfolded. I made it out there about 1hr before all this unfolded. I’m wrapping up my buisness administrative degree. I’ve heard a few different storing from other students in lockdown, but I’m really curious to exactly what happened. Looks like a body bag at the glass door entrance by the stairwells. I walk through that door 4 times a week.
First semester of my cybersecurity degree here. I’m in that building twice a week right now.

I’ve heard a few different things, but the story/elements that keep getting repeated is that a male shot another male that he likely knew. I’ve heard a girlfriend was on the scene watching her boyfriend getting killed, I’ve heard the shooter went and tried to hide in the parking lot. All I know is that it happened outside and someone shot 3 rounds.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/gunman-ki...-student-during-attack-at-college-in-oklahoma
Midwest City, OK – A 20-year-old man was shot to death by another student’s husband on the campus of Rose State College on Monday, according to police.

Typical eyewitless statement:

“We watch one guy go down as another irate man — he was saying something, but we couldn’t quite understand what he was saying — and a female was trying to grab him and just calm him down,” McCormack told The Oklahoman. “It was about eight shots we heard while we were running inside buildings calling to people ‘Get inside, get inside!'”

Latest posts

Top Bottom