Nobel Peace Prize

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this and about fell out of my chair laughing.

"“Saturday Night Live” alum Jon Lovitz joined conservatives in slamming President Obama for telling American entrepreneurs, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

[Broken External Image]

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this and about fell out of my chair laughing.

"“Saturday Night Live” alum Jon Lovitz joined conservatives in slamming President Obama for telling American entrepreneurs, “If you’ve got a business - you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

[Broken External Image]

Sweet! many progressives have proceeded the one, none in my lifetime have been as honest as this man! kudos Barry.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was referring to the roads and bridges that you didn't build ... why do republicans try so hard to be "intentional idiots" is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was referring to the roads and bridges that you didn't build ... why do republicans try so hard to be "intentional idiots" is beyond me.

Parse it any way you want...

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business - you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Latest posts

Top Bottom