Norman North High Rapists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just not right, dudes don't put their fingers in other dudes buttholes. Someone should have told them this already. I hope they treat them the same as if the victims were females. Regardless of race, religion, or sex, it should not be tolerated.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live rural just outside of a small town that has a big school, not a far commute to the nearest big city. Our kid just graduated last year and is in his first year of college this year. When he was in school for some reason from first grade on he did not want anything to do with scouts or team sports so we let him stay out of it in favor of martial arts and boxing in the city for his physical fitness. He has always been a bigger kid for his age and was never bullied that we're aware of actually he got in trouble for bullying some other kids a few times. He just didnt want anything to do with team sports or activities with other boys like scouts. He had alot of friends and kids in the neighborhood he hung out with and who came to our home but something creeped him out about it all. In light of this Norman stuff and now some other stuff Im hearing from people that apparently dont find this news shocking maybe he knew something we didnt. I was in team sports at school and martial arts and boxing outside of school as well as several years in the boy scouts plus I went to a seperated Catholic school and never had one problem with any other dude. If weird things went on I never saw it and I wrestled, boxed, and played all of the other sports in school. Some crazy shitt these days.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We live rural just outside of a small town that has a big school, not a far commute to the nearest big city. Our kid just graduated last year and is in his first year of college this year. When he was in school for some reason from first grade on he did not want anything to do with scouts or team sports so we let him stay out of it in favor of martial arts and boxing in the city for his physical fitness. He has always been a bigger kid for his age and was never bullied that we're aware of actually he got in trouble for bullying some other kids a few times. He just didnt want anything to do with team sports or activities with other boys like scouts. He had alot of friends and kids in the neighborhood he hung out with and who came to our home but something creeped him out about it all. In light of this Norman stuff and now some other stuff Im hearing from people that apparently dont find this news shocking maybe he knew something we didnt. I was in team sports at school and martial arts and boxing outside of school as well as several years in the boy scouts plus I went to a seperated Catholic school and never had one problem with any other dude. If weird things went on I never saw it and I wrestled, boxed, and played all of the other sports in school. Some crazy shitt these days.

I dropped from the scouts after the scoutmaster's son and some of the other kids committed an act of animal cruelty at a meeting. I wanted nothing to do with them after that. I guess even at that age, I recognized that life's too short to hang with ****** people. :(

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buncha pretty boys, eh?

i.imgur.com_uGE5Z8e.jpg

Also and update on the Southmoore incident.

http://www.news9.com/story/31146165/southmoore-wrestler-charged-with-rape

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't understand how/why the parents of creepy kids like this stand by them. I mean, I get that parental love is quite the primal urge, but I think if my son was a buttrapist, especially an 18 year-old buttrapist, the last money I'd be spending on him would be a Greyhound ticket to Anywherebutheremotherfukker, USA. And I'd probably sell his gadgets to buy that. I don't think for a minute the f*cker would be still eating out of my fridge with me paying his legal bills. I'd cut my losses and get a dog, name it Goodson.

I bet these guys are gonna do great with the ladies in college. Fingering a 12 year old boys ass may be the last act of penetration they get to participate in for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom