Not yet...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So went and layed back on the bed for a while. I heard Hey Pa, thought I going goofy. Then I heard Hi Pa, looked at the foot of my bed and standing there was Little Rock I said hi Sonny Boy . Made my heart smile. He said Nay told him I couldn't hunt mushrooms for a while and he said he came over to go find me some (spring break). Told him I'd sit on the porch and not go too deep in the woods so I could keep an eye on him. Told him to take Jack Jack with him and if he got turned around and didn't remember which way to go tell Jack ...let's go home and get a treat. Jack will bring him home. 👍
Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So went and layed back on the bed for a while. I heard Hey Pa, thought I going goofy. Then I heard Hi Pa, looked at the foot of my bed and standing there was Little Rock I said hi Sonny Boy . Made my heart smile. He said Nay told him I couldn't hunt mushrooms for a while and he said he came over to go find me some (spring break). Told him I'd sit on the porch and not go too deep in the woods so I could keep an eye on him. Told him to take Jack Jack with him and if he got turned around and didn't remember which way to go tell Jack ...let's go home and get a treat. Jack with bring him home. 👍
Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.
Wow! Sorry to hear about your heart issues. I had a couple heart attacks when I was 34. I’m 57 now, so it just goes to show ya it ain’t over till it’s over. My best advice to you is to keep your sense of humor (very important), always stay positive, and never stress about anything (life is too short and it does ya no good). Every day is a good day my friend. Keep loving on that family of yours and enjoy every minute. I’ll be praying for your speedy recovery.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheesh...get well!

Get a book called "Reverse Heart Disease Now" by Dr. Sinatra...he basically says 3-4 common nutritional supplements can reverse or improve even heart failure...one being Ubiquinol form of COQ10, D-ribose, Taurine or L-carnitine (can't recall but both good for you), magnesium, etc.

DYOR but I've seen that book help some people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom