Now energy prices and stocks are tanking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how many Chinese travel back to China for Lunar New Year, it is estimated to be 350,000,000 people, who travel to China and then back to home countries. Let's conservatively estimate that only 10% are carriers, that is 35,000,000 people who potentially pass the virus on to at minimum 1-3 people. Even if it's only 1 person each vector, that still doubles the infected worldwide to 70,000,000.

Many of these people WON'T SHOW A SYMPTOM. You are insane if you think I am paranoid, I just think most people can't do math.
You are paranoid. I've read many doctors opinions that agree with this guy. First some background on the guy quoted below.

At the University of Hong Kong, Nicholls has spent the past 25 years studying coronavirus and he served as a key member of the team that characterized SARS. The Hong Kong University Faculty of Medicine's Clinical Research Centre also created the world's first lab-grown copy of novel coronavirus, according to CNN correspondent Kristie Lu Stout, giving researchers a major breakthrough in understanding the behavior of the virus.
"Compared to SARS and MERS, we are talking about a coronavirus that has a mortality rate of eight to 10 times less deadly to SARS to MERS," Nicholls said. "So, a correct comparison is not SARS or MERS but a severe cold. Basically, this is a severe form of the cold."

Similar to a common cold, the surrounding environment of the outbreak plays an important role in determining the survivability and spreadability of the virus, he continued. Because of the impending shift in seasons, Nicholls said he expects the spread of the virus to be curbed in a matter of months.

"I think it will burn itself out in about six months," Nicholls said.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/heal...will-burn-itself-out-in-about-6-months/679415

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've been under $1.00 for awhile now, as in months. I hold a little of it, I bought it on a lark with a little "mad" money just to hold on to to see what happens. They are the bastard step child on the NG stocks. Sure they have a ton of debt, still too much actually, but they've been chipping away at it for some time now and they get no credit for that at all. They are 2nd only to ExxonMobil in NG reserves and still get no respect at all on Wall Street. Even Cramer said that it's time to buy CHK and that was like 2 years ago. lol They are the Rodney Dangerfield of energy, I keep thinking that at some point one of the big majors is going to come in a snatch it up.
Good luck, hope you do well.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are paranoid. I've read many doctors opinions that agree with this guy. First some background on the guy quoted below.

At the University of Hong Kong, Nicholls has spent the past 25 years studying coronavirus and he served as a key member of the team that characterized SARS. The Hong Kong University Faculty of Medicine's Clinical Research Centre also created the world's first lab-grown copy of novel coronavirus, according to CNN correspondent Kristie Lu Stout, giving researchers a major breakthrough in understanding the behavior of the virus.

You are incorrect entirely. Italy just quarantined their whole country, we are next. Mark it.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you a CNN or MSNBC reporter? Panic is what is causing the problem. More people die from common flu daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is not a common flu, it is an unknown virus with HIV spliced into it, are you kidding me? The transmissibility of this virus is 3 fold more effective than the FLU.

I guarantee more people will die from this than the "common flu". Quit regurgitating stupid phrases, it makes it impossible to combat a PATHOGEN as it blazes through our communities like wildfire.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the
This is not a common flu, it is an unknown virus with HIV spliced into it, are you kidding me? The transmissibility of this virus is 3 fold more effective than the FLU.

I guarantee more people will die from this than the "common flu". Quit regurgitating stupid phrases, it makes it impossible to combat a PATHOGEN as it blazes through our communities like wildfire.
HIV spliced in?
Does it give you bubos?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0ap47fjnepl41.jpg

Made me lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom