Now That OC Has Been Legal For A While

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any stories about shootouts? Panicked bystanders over the sight of a gun? Saved lives?

Just wondering - I've OC'd a few times now, no problems, no nuthin'. (as it should be)

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart said:
I got nothing...

Me either. I've open carried a few times, which were all uneventful. I've also only seen one other person open carrying (Crest in Edmond), and that was more "poorly concealed" than openly carried.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I OC every time I leave the house with just one exception (well - two actually). No incidents to report. Had a very good experience the 1st time I OC'd and detailed that in a previous post 3 or so months ago.

The only downside is I had to find a new pharmacy because CVS posted their stores the 1st week in nov. On the other hand I suppose that's not really a downside since scrips I was paying 10 to 12 bucks for I now get filled for 4 bucks at the homeland pharmacy - CVS' loss my gain. Screw 'em.

OC - much ado about nothing.

Exceptions: I don't OC when taking a walk in my neighborhood. No sense in upsetting the rabble or giving them ideas. The other is going to work. No carry there. Must disarm and lock up prior to going in. Bummer - but it is what it is.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I OC'd a couple of times early on. The only comment I got was when my wife went looking for me at the front of Lowe's. She asked the cashier if she'd seen me and the reply was, "you mean the gentleman with the side arm? He went that way."

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i open carried 1911 in miami classic 2 ,also cc'd a keltec pf9 , to the rally . made few shops went to fatboys but they wasn't there . so ate a good burger at scot's . been carring that way every since , best way to carry that 1911 by far, beats 5 years on the hip . i like the option to oc .

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom