Now That OC Has Been Legal For A While

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen a two people on two different occasions at quick trip at 61st/Lewis. No body noticed it didn't seem, I barely did. I am always trying to be aware of people in stores, surroundings, etc. but I really doubt most people noticed. Both OC's were your typical gun guys, very nice and polite when interacting with people/cashiers, so at least they were being good stewards for the gun community.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am currently prohibited from OCing because my wife doesn't "like to be the center of attention".
If you see a guy in Stillwater with a big nose and a little gun....it'll be me.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you carrying grip up or forward?

forward, my bud that attended the rally with me, commented that it was alittle unnerving standing behind me waiting to sign in . lol
i plan to stand slightly off kilter to whatever line i find myself in ( do that pretty much anyway) say at walmart or grocery store .
most folks only notice the grip , and most seem more gun curious than concerned .

stay safe anyway see me out and about feel free to comment to me . like to hear from fellow osa'ers .

elance

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good reports. Just wondering what happened to all the hand-wringing pant-wetters who claimed the law was going to usher in all kinds of mayhem. Yawn.
We would see the same thing with the repeal of the vast majority of all other laws and regulations. Lots of angst beforehand, but after, life would go on much the same as it always has.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was asked to leave the Cinemark because of it. They have a buster sign cleverly posted out of sight, and some very small text on their info boards as you hand over your ticket. I had my jacket on initially, but when I sat down I took it off. Apparently someone complained, so an officer notified me that I could't OC there.

I spoke to the manager about it, apparently it is company policy.

The Eton cinema is less expensive and they don't have any signs posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom