Now That OC Has Been Legal For A While

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any 2nd amendment bashing in briang's post. Some People have no buisness driving, some have no buisness having kids, and some have no buisness ownig firearms. Does that mean that they don't have the right to do so, of course not! It's just a statement that, hey, there are stupid people in this world. Don't believe me, just look at or current POTUS and the people who put him in office.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Briang,
I agree with your comment that there are people that have no business with a firearm. They have a right to be armed and stupid. I just don't want to be near them.
Keep in mind that there are people on here that are looking for any excuse to jump on others. Keep on postin' (and carrying).

dwgumm

New to the site!
Reaction score
Here's a question to ponder. What is our responsibility as firearms owners to present the best public image possible and how does OC affect that. Many people are nervous about folks carrying guns and those folks vote. Are we shooting ourselves in the foot by making those folks even more nervous?

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a question to ponder. What is our responsibility as firearms owners to present the best public image possible and how does OC affect that. Many people are nervous about folks carrying guns and those folks vote. Are we shooting ourselves in the foot by making those folks even more nervous?

we fear the unknown or change , non-tangibles . when people actually see everyday people carrying without controversy , they wont be satisfied with nonissues , they will fear their own imaginings .

just try to be understanding , accommodating and patient.
my BIL thinks we are now reverted to the wild west . my answer was no we live in the barbaric ages .
he would rather be oblivious , and enjoys that Naivety, and is very upset to have that disturbed . we have the police after all .

anyway be safe
elance

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not believe anyone on this site could honestly reply that they have never met someone with a CC who makes them a little nervous.

I can count on one hand the number of people I know with badges who make me a little concerned that they carry a gun, and on the other hand the number of people I know licensed to carry who make me a little concerned that they carry a gun. I'm not going to tell you which hand has more fingers sticking up.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If it wasn't for the NRA screwing up Heller and McDonald, we wouldn't have to worry about that.

dwgumm

New to the site!
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the NRA screwing up Heller and McDonald, we wouldn't have to worry about that.

Could you please expand on that? I am a member of the NRA and I believe that we would already have lost our right to keep and bear arms were it not for the NRA, so I am just trying to understand your point of view.

Latest posts

Top Bottom