NRA Board Nominee- local guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted for Adam Kraut. I was gonna vote for Vaughn but there are a lot of 2A folks voting for Adam. He actually has a chance of winning this time. He will be a great board member. Marion hammer has called him an enemy of the NRA.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted for Adam Kraut. I was gonna vote for Vaughn but there are a lot of 2A folks voting for Adam. He actually has a chance of winning this time. He will be a great board member. Marion hammer has called him an enemy of the NRA.

? You can vote for 27 Directors.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
? You can vote for 27 Directors.
I watched a long video military arms channel put out about voting and it says to not vote for multiple people. It says to vote for one person. So that is what I did. By voting for multiple people it cancels out the vote you make for the person that has the best chance of winning.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a long video military arms channel put out about voting and it says to not vote for multiple people. It says to vote for one person. So that is what I did. By voting for multiple people it cancels out the vote you make for the person that has the best chance of winning.
Not true, unless you vote for everybody (which is kinda dumb).

If one of your choices is near the leading candidate you oppose, and your others are not, your vote will still help the one that's nearest that opposition candidate.

Chances are slim it's going to be a multiple-candidate tie.
:drunk2:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I need to study up on the process. How many members on the board? Are all positions up for election?
75 Directors with 3 year terms, 1 Director with a 1 year term that is elected each year at the annual meeting. Total of 76 Directors. Each year 1/3 of the Directors is up for election. This year is the normal 25 Directors up for re-election plus 2 one-year terms due to resignations. Total of 27 to be elected.

Don't think I knew this off the top of my head - I read it in the magazine :D

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does the voter thingy in the magazines look like? I figured it would be like a postcard insert or something.

Got my Feb issue of Shooter's Illustrated today, and can't find anything. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom