NRA Board Nominee- local guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does the voter thingy in the magazines look like? I figured it would be like a postcard insert or something.

Got my Feb issue of Shooter's Illustrated today, and can't find anything. :anyone:
Mine was a full page paper ballot with envelope as a perforated insert in the American Rifleman magazine. The cover has a Cast Your Vote Today graphic.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does the voter thingy in the magazines look like? I figured it would be like a postcard insert or something.

Got my Feb issue of Shooter's Illustrated today, and can't find anything. :anyone:

I haven't gotten mine yet! The voting materials are very obvious, bound within your magazine. Do you meet the requirements of a voting member? Are you a Life Member? Are you an annual member? Have you been an annual member for at least five consecutive years?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't gotten mine yet! The voting materials are very obvious, bound within your magazine. Do you meet the requirements of a voting member? Are you a Life Member? Are you an annual member? Have you been an annual member for at least five consecutive years?
I joined (5-year membership) in Sep 2017.

I didn't realize there were requirements beyond being an NRA member. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom