Oklahoma State Fair '23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can usually find a 12 pack of Miller Lite for $10.99 these days. Don't go to bars much these days, everything is just getting higher priced.
In our travels we usually end up at a craft beer/restaurant place for lunch or dinner. We just like the people that frequent those establishments vs the fancy joints. Got some great intel about places to visit.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never go to a gunfight with only a knife.
Went out to the State Fair yesterday to take advantage of the Senior Day free admission. I haven't been to the fair in years because I was the Supt. of some of the goat shows for several years way back when and pretty much had my fill of the Fair scene. It wsa nice to see many of the animal facilities have had a nice upgrade. Everything else seemed to be much the same except the prices. Was thinking about one of those $5 Turkey legs until seeing the price of $18 for one. Nope !!
$18 turkey legs
$10 for yuengling on tap
$10 beer
Wonder if I can find a livefeed somewhere to watch from home while I drink beer.
Live feed looks better and better.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sensationalism is over the top............... "Jessica Schambach and her family ran for their lives".............yet in her interview she wasn't sure what was going on, and thought it was a balloon popping.

I worked for a guy like that. Remember when the car chase spun out on Bethany Main Street about 5 years ago?? The guy's son came running from the bathroom hyperventilating -- literally ... Dumbass had heard about it ... NOT heard or seen it, HEARD ABOUT it from another building occupant -- to tell us Grumpy's Charger had been hit. It had not. Guy landed in the flower bed in front of the Mexican restaurant across the street. 🙄🙄🙄 Next thing I know the old man is telling everyone who would listen he could have died that day because he had "just" walked through that intersection (mind you the car was in the FLOWER BED NOT the intersection. Didn't even go thru it. 🙄🙄🙄) "a half hour before" it happened. He was upstairs napping in his chair when all the fun was going on downstairs. I quit working for them not long after that. 🙄🙄🙄 That "adventure" along with some other shenanigans just made me realize life was WAY too short to deliberately put myself in a position to have to deal with folks who really ought to be in an in-patient facility every day. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shootings in a no carry zone in Oklahoma. It will become the new norm as the commies start attacking our rights in Oklahoma now.
Plus you can count on the local media outlets carrying every little blip about it gets the next few weeks. Well unless there’s a new one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom