Oklahoma State Fair '23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my kids were done showing cattle, I was done with fairs.
That was me too......except after many years of absence and getting in free.....I thought We'd go people watch for 2-3 hours. Good reminder of why I live in OKC limits with a 7 acre homestead and built my hideout,, off grid cabin in the middle of 80 acres an hour from OKC and Tulsa

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was toying with the idea of maybe going this year until that fooking jury duty popped up.

I haven’t been in probably 15-20 years. Just don’t care for the crowds and I’m still a little pissed about the protection policy.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I went today with the intention of looking at the auto show portion to look at new trucks. I wanted to compare all the 1500s from Chevy/GMC, Ford and Ram. The entire auto show was Ford, Toyota, Hyundai and Kia. What a joke.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I went today with the intention of looking at the auto show portion to look at new trucks. I wanted to compare all the 1500s from Chevy/GMC, Ford and Ram. The entire auto show was Ford, Toyota, Hyundai and Kia. What a joke.
That Shelby was pretty slick, good thing I couldn't find a window sticker for price, didn't need to be leaving there on a stretcher!

Latest posts

Top Bottom