Oklahoma State Fair '23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I went today with the intention of looking at the auto show portion to look at new trucks. I wanted to compare all the 1500s from Chevy/GMC, Ford and Ram. The entire auto show was Ford, Toyota, Hyundai and Kia. What a joke.

The auto dealers don't need to display those $100k pickups, to sell them. ???? Or have people climbing all over them and wanting a discount.

Quit buying that over priced crap and they will be begging to discount it to you.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quit buying that over priced crap and they will be begging to discount it to you.
My thoughts exactly, people quit buying the over priced vehicles that they can't afford they will come down. But people will buy and have $700 and up payments and then gripe cause they can not make a living. Not to mention their $200 a month Starbucks bill. I can't feel sorry for then making poor decisions.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shooting is why my gf and I go to the Tulsa fair as soon as they open, and we’re gone by noon. The livestock competitions (especially the cattle dog trials!), the 4H and FFA exhibits, a quick walk through the Expo building, and we’re done before the idiots show up with a chip on their shoulders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom