Obama Phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too, especially having to give your real name , and address. I mean, what if you ain't got a a real address, and like certain authorities, you don't want to have your address. Also if I had an income, I would'.t need an Obama phone.

?? Have no idea what you are trying to say here.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did quite a bit of looking before I found this link:

http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone

Considerable cross checking hasn't shown any errors in it.

There were some surprises in there for me.

Like most emotional issues, people are going to see what they want to see.

Can we keep up the whizzing and moaning abput Obama phones etc. for four more years, or can we urge our people in Congress to reach across the aisle and get some stuff done? I'm pretty sure I'll be out of a job if we go off the fiscal cliff, and I suspect some others on here will be too. Question is, is it worth it to the Republican House of reps to put a bunch of us out of work to make the Dems look bad? Be interesting to watch.

Or do you really believe it's that important to protect our wealthiest folks from a moderate tax increase? I'm barely middle class (maybe . . .) but I'm willing to help pay our way out of the mess, and I know that means some spending cuts too. I am beginning to think most Americans are cheap bastards who want government services but don't want to help pay for them. Or maybe we really do want to cut medicare, social security, medicaid, police, fire, etc. etc. etc. We can move to the woods and live off the land. Yeah, that's the ticket . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom