Obama: The Final Countdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of today, Obama has 1 year and 3 days left in office. Dooo do do do! doo do do do do! Doo do do do! It's the final countdown!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sweet how you guys pretend you don't know he is going to implement jade helm, declare martial law, and become HMFIC for life.

He is stupid enough to try it but I think he knows his own Secret Service detail would off him.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is stupid enough to try it but I think he knows his own Secret Service detail would off him.

I learned right here on this website that Obama has replaced independent generals in the Pentagon with obedient generals loyal to him.
Why would he neglect to do the same with his SS detail? Hmmm?

This is going to be going. I can tell.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned right here on this website that Obama has replaced independent generals in the Pentagon with obedient generals loyal to him.
Why would he neglect to do the same with his SS detail? Hmmm?

This is going to be going. I can tell.

But where is it going to be going?

He did change his SS detail and even started calling them the SS, but even they got fed up with him.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 year; 2 days. Count 'em as you sit around pretending to work, (for those unfortunate suckers here who still have to work ya loosers) and contemplate world peace and shizz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom