ObamaCare's Health-Insurance Sticker Shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I seem to recall some statements made by the Congress that they didn't even have time to read that monster? I guess most on the left didn't really care? :(

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A very nice young man who used to work at a local burger king was at a Subway sub shop today when I went in for lunch. Since they have been raided for hiring illegals before I asked him "Did the illegals run you out of there". He looked at me real disappointed and said some words I won't repeat here about Obama and Obamacare. He said "They cut everyone's hours to 20 to get out of paying health insurance except a couple managers". What is really funny is this guy is black and mentioned how he can't believe he supported Obama. He is like "I would be better off if Romney won"

I could not help but laugh.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very nice young man who used to work at a local burger king was at a Subway sub shop today when I went in for lunch. Since they have been raided for hiring illegals before I asked him "Did the illegals run you out of there". He looked at me real disappointed and said some words I won't repeat here about Obama and Obamacare. He said "They cut everyone's hours to 20 to get out of paying health insurance except a couple managers". What is really funny is this guy is black and mentioned how he can't believe he supported Obama. He is like "I would be better off if Romney won"

I could not help but laugh.

It should do wonders for the employment numbers though once more companies start turning every seven full time (40hr) positions into ten part time (28hr) positions. Heck, if they are cutting them to 20 it could double the number of jobs out there...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's legislative malpractice. Why are are there no consequences for those legislators who voted for this without reading it??

Because they are getting exactly what they wanted. They were not trying to fix healthcare in this country. They were trying to destroy it and then change it to what they wanted.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hearing of efforts to defund and overturn Obamacare. Sounds like something worth supporting. The alternative is healthcare tyranny administered by the Internal Revenue Service.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FIRE THEM ALL!

Nothing but a bunch of rotten, no good, power grubbing, idiots who don't give two flips about what's right or best for America and the citizens.

They piss on liberty and freedom every chance they get in the name of their own self-righteous causes and shove their egotistical ideology on us.

FIRE THEM ALL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom