Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In part, I have to believe it is a lack of an understanding of microorganisms and their spread....most have never taken a lab course in which sterile techniques were practiced.

Gotta throw this in: my wife has a 4 year medical technologist degree and she's worked in microbiology labs 30+ years diagnosing various "bugs"; she thinks wearing a mask is bogus, and this whole thing is way overblown.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave you a like for posting this, but I gotta know: Is it for assholes wearing masks or assholes not wearing masks? (I need to know where I fit in!)

Woody

That's what the people who choose not to wear them outdoors are calling those that are shaming them.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta throw this in: my wife has a 4 year medical technologist degree and she's worked in microbiology labs 30+ years diagnosing various "bugs"; she thinks wearing a mask is bogus, and this whole thing is way overblown.

My oldest is currently going through the one year training program for a Certified Lab Scientist . . . . she has a microbiology degree from OSU.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got home from a week long vacation in Florida late last night. Pretty sure I picked up the kung flu there. Have not felt right since Thursday. Freaking place was packed. Getting tested today.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife spent 5 days in the hospital May 6-10 and I could not believe all of the staff I saw and came into contact with who did not wear masks. They always put on gloves but some never wore a mask the whole time we were there.
They are not wearing masks because they are tested daily and no reason to if the dont have it and they are making outsiders wear masks and check temp.
I thought that was obvious

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course it is. last I saw Oklahoma Co. has 780,000 people in it and 56 have died. Thats .00007 chance. I think I'll stop worrying, Oh wait, I already did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom