Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well one of my daughters just tested positive. Not shocked. Me and my other daughter go in an hour to get our great news.

Well traveling in an airplane with recirculating air, might as well kiss everyone on board.

Keep us advised and dont worry.
You have a better chance at a car wreck going to find out that anything bad from this virus. WAY better chance.

But you don't have a great chance at not having lifelong ailments to go along with that.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/.../scarface-coronavirus-kidney-failure-dialysis

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see you have no clue what asymptomatic means.

Keep in mind you really haven't been right about anything of significance since this whole thing started.

I know your feelings tell you that, but we are creeping up on 130,000 deaths and rolling, we will surpass all my quoted calls. ****ing mark it dude.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well one of my daughters just tested positive. Not shocked. Me and my other daughter go in an hour to get our great news.

One of my friends was diagnosed three days ago, had the sniffles and his company paid for the test. None of his coworkers or family have tested positive.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please let us know how the virus progresses with your daughter. Hopefully, she is one of the luckily ones and has little or no symptoms / complications.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know your feelings tell you that, but we are creeping up on 130,000 deaths and rolling, we will surpass all my quoted calls. ****ing mark it dude.

Like..... dude..... brosef...... you're STILL waaaay off.

Has nothing to do with feelings, you were calling 4K deaths a day and 25 day incubation periods for starters.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom