Oh Norman............PD Alert........The Left is Gaining Ground

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was driving through Seminole today by the police station and they had a black humvy sitting there. What the heck do they need that for? I don’t get it. Those things are pretty dang expensive too. I’m sure they could have spent that money on much better stuff.
Might have been a personal property confiscation for a person having a joint in the vehicle.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can pretty much guarantee you that it's not about the money, it's about the message those cuts send. Why would you want to work for an organization whose bosses who have just sent the unmistakable message that they don't support you, especially when it is a job where you're pretty much guaranteed to be heading into contentious situations?

I would make it publicly known that I would not respond to any calls at those councilpersons residents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, are you saying that we should have had the Hildebeast?
No way. I’m glad Trump won and I voted for him. I have never not voted since I was 18. But things have progressed tremendously in the wrong direction since then. The country and many states are the most corrupt they have ever been. It will only get worse. Until we the people physically stand up against this tyranny it will continue to happen. Our country is being destroyed. Even if Trump wins this next election we will never see another republican President. That is why voting doesn’t matter. The government does whatever it wants with no repercussions. And the courts are also so corrupt that they will never uphold the constitution as written. We will be disarmed within 10 years and the courts won’t do a thing about it. I keep hearing about how great Trumps picks have been but I don’t see any difference being made. The left is well organized and they aren’t afraid to fight for what they want. The right are too divided and gutless to do anything. Just like we the people.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't hear about the "wins" in the court system because the media won't report it. Have you ever heard or seen the main stream media reporting on how Trump has filled ALL the vacant circuit appeals court vacancies?

Oh, and I'm 74 years old, so the number of times I've heard someone say, "there will never be another "x-party" president again is unbelievable. Maybe I'm just too optimistic, but I don't see the country going downhill. Norman has cut back (not defunded) the police department and citizens in Norman are pushing a recall petition. The people showed up in 2016 to elect Trump, and I think we see them showing up for other things as well.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an updated list of locations for signatures: God bless
108562831_1585216918304179_1090315972233989324_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom