OK law maker says DEI is God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They don't like people who who are different , everyone must be the same and think the same...

Not very diverse if you think about it ... Keep this in mind equity doesn't mean equality in any sense

Their ideas betray them in plain sight

iu

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better question. Why do we allow them to continue living here?
If you wear a maga hat in any big blue city, they will attack you or steal the hat and not get in trouble. If you began stealing rainbow flags, you would gladly be arrested by republican cops and given federal time.

We allow them because we are more decent people than they, and just like Saul Alinksy said, that is a weakness that should be exploited.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better question. Why do we allow them to continue living here?

I feel that way bout most people who move here, but my family has been there since before statehood . I am not a fan of most Johhny Come Lately types . If someone wants to move here they need to adapt to me not me to them .

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that people like Regina Goodwin from Tulsa and the man in the dress in OKC are being elected in Oklahoma to hold state office is absurd. but like I said District 88 and District 73 tells us everything we need to know about how. Very liberal / progressive areas

Latest posts

Top Bottom