OK law maker says DEI is God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I know; wasn't suggesting the sword. Was agreeing that it is reasonable to say that we should not hate the other side, just their inspiration and actions...but I don't see many marxist revolutionaries having a change of heart anytime soon. Elected republicans and the police are who allow their advances...a pitbull gonna pitbull...but if the dog catcher won't do his job, who you gonna be mad at?
Ultimately you are correct. Man cannot defeat this evil aside from God. We will continue to spiral until His return. The battle is won, but it will be ugly and heartbreaking along the way.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL...I know you are just meming, but if not, plenty of conservatives and never trumpers will be there to stop your butt even if you were acting in self-defense (aka we lose because of OUR side)...we just need the people we elect to properly represent us politically. These same leftists have wanted to do all this stuff for decades, but people on our side in positions of power opposed them enough to hold it back. Now they are too scared or corrupt. If we could even go back to how things were under Obama we would be okay LOL.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1678501642798.png

I have mixed feelings about this cartoon. I understand what it is trying to say but during this political climate I really, really don't like it. First of all the fence is to keep people out that do not pay their fair share of the price of admission. Giving these people boxes subverts the admission price and they illegally get to enjoy the game that all the rest of the people inside had to pay to see. The equality and equity diferences show the lack of critical thinking and education.

I do not like the last panel in this. The first two panels make a powerful statement. The last one, to me, refers to our border and it really is a sore subject. The lack of a wall to just let everyone in to enjoy the benefits we have paid for is killing us.

I'm sorry I feel this way. Rant over, I'll shut up now.

P.S. Please do not bring race into this. I'm not looking at the darkness of the three people in any way,

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't like people who who are different , everyone must be the same and think the same...

Not very diverse if you think about it ... Keep this in mind equity doesn't mean equality in any sense

Their ideas betray them in plain sight

iu
I think that’s a profound illustration, perhaps a bit simplistic, but it captures a truth

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 356378

I have mixed feelings about this cartoon. I understand what it is trying to say but during this political climate I really, really don't like it. First of all the fence is to keep people out that do not pay their fair share of the price of admission. Giving these people boxes subverts the admission price and they illegally get to enjoy the game that all the rest of the people inside had to pay to see. The equality and equity diferences show the lack of critical thinking and education.

I do not like the last panel in this. The first two panels make a powerful statement. The last one, to me, refers to our border and it really is a sore subject. The lack of a wall to just let everyone in to enjoy the benefits we have paid for is killing us.

P.S. Please do not bring race into this. I'm not looking at the darkness of the three people in any way,

No need to apologize the first time I viewed the illustration above it was at work and I a thought the same thing. A lot of companies are engaging in this nonsense. In fact we had to stop using standard industry terms because of wokeness , terms we are not supposed to use ... white listing , black listing , and etc . j

None of the above has anything to do with being racist in any way . What terrifies me about that twisted little cartoon is the idea being promoted is communist at its core .

Right now we are involved in a cultural revolution and these people are wanting Americans to do as MAO insisted discard the Four Olds :

Old Ideas, Old Culture, Old Customs, and Old Habits.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
make fun of these people when you see them...they are clowns treat them as kids and clowns....

...I was mocking some guy dressed as a woman....he started crying,...then wanted to fight...see I told him the man is coming out in you if you act like one...he cried more and left Wal-Mart ...

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 356378

But I think that the color of those folks is the reason they are behind the fence. The fence of perceived equality and equity.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 356378

I like this one better
1678539771636.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom