Oklahoma closing boarders???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How about if we don't know it to 100% true from a legit source, we don't post it? This place is turning into the illegitimate offspring of CNN and Soilder of Fortune magazine.......
I agree. I have noticed for a long time now that many here state opinions and rumors as hard facts.

It's bad enough when it is a trivial matter, compared to what's going on today, but we don't need to be spreading fake news about events that are tied to the covid crisis.

The one downside to this is that it could get very quite here if we all only start talking about things we know are actually true and verifiable. [emoji16]

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F34E134F-4CE8-4B7A-AEEF-23750076EB0A.jpeg
Those Texans are making a beeline for the border

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So how does the brain trust around here feel about the orgy going on down at Miami Beach?

Those ‘kids’ will be returning home this weekend and bringing untold numbers of infectious diseases with them to your neighborhood.

Heard on the news that 9 confirmed cases of the beer virus has been tied to a earlier party down there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So how does the brain trust around here feel about the orgy going on down at Miami Beach?

Those ‘kids’ will be returning home this weekend and bringing untold numbers of infectious diseases with them to your neighborhood.

Heard on the news that 9 confirmed cases of the beer virus has been tied to a earlier party down there.

Close the border, we don’t want those rich punks back in the state. Most of them are probably OU students anyway. Nothing to protest on campus next week so they can just party on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Close the border, we don’t want those rich punks back in the state. Most of them are probably OU students anyway. Nothing to protest on campus next week so they can just party on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Our spring break was two weeks ago and the school opted to close. At the time, the school was really only worried about keeping kids off campus for the reasons people have mentioned. Classes postponed and moved online, dorms closed, etc.

After our mayor closed the bars and restaurants, the school was less worried about crashing the town's economy and basically emailed the students to strongly suggest the ones living off campus go home. Obviously, it doesn't have the power to force that, but it was a stronger message than had happened before.

But many have stayed and you continue to see large groups of bored students playing sports together and partying together. I wont be surprised if our mayor eventually orders liquor stores to close in an effort to drive (and dry) them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom