Oklahoma closing boarders???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better send extra highway patrolmen to the Panhandle. There's areas out there where just about anyone can cross into the state, and they don't even have to deal with a desert.

And, based on a story from long ago, folks with airplanes can just land on just about any paved road without worry about too much traffic. (Old story was drug smugglers landed on State Highway 171 south of Keyes, OK. Just so happens, the county sheriff and one deputy were just leaving a function at a feed lot on that road and caught the smugglers in the act.)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of them are probably OU students anyway. Nothing to protest on campus next week so they can just party on.

That was a not-so-subtle dig, so I hope you realize that while OU started the Texas student (all students, not referring to athletes) recruitment train in the 90s, OSU has been as or even more heavily involved in the last decade or so. Just look how many recruiters (they call them admissions counselors, but they're sales/marketing 100%) they have in the state now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can swim the Red River with their Longhorn jerseys and their filthy virus-carrying children strapped to their backs. They're coming, guys, and there's no way to stop them. Things are about to get real. We should have built a wall a long time ago. Thanks, Boren.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can swim the Red River with their Longhorn jerseys and their filthy virus-carrying children strapped to their backs. They're coming, guys, and there's no way to stop them. Things are about to get real. We should have built a wall a long time ago. Thanks, Boren.

We woulda coulda shoulda, but like a bunch of idjits we fought for a bridge instead.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The area on the south side of the Airport just east of MacArthur, south of the FAA is mostly wooded. At one time there was a small firing range there and the Airport Police (before they were disbanded) did their qualifications. When I was in the Air National Guard, we would do some of our infantry type training in the woods.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better send extra highway patrolmen to the Panhandle. There's areas out there where just about anyone can cross into the state, and they don't even have to deal with a desert.

And, based on a story from long ago, folks with airplanes can just land on just about any paved road without worry about too much traffic. (Old story was drug smugglers landed on State Highway 171 south of Keyes, OK. Just so happens, the county sheriff and one deputy were just leaving a function at a feed lot on that road and caught the smugglers in the act.)

A favorite "extradition" location was Turpin according to the 50's and 60's LEO's I knew. New Mexico, Kansas, Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma all participated.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That was a not-so-subtle dig, so I hope you realize that while OU started the Texas student (all students, not referring to athletes) recruitment train in the 90s, OSU has been as or even more heavily involved in the last decade or so. Just look how many recruiters (they call them admissions counselors, but they're sales/marketing 100%) they have in the state now.

Took you a while. I really expected Sooner snowflake tears to begin flowing Sooner. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took you a while. I really expected Sooner snowflake tears to begin flowing Sooner. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My degrees are from OU and Georgetown, but I went to OSU, then Tulsa Community College then OU then Harvard then Georgetown. My tears ain’t actually loyal LOL I just call em like I see em

Latest posts

Top Bottom