Oklahoma Governor's Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Stitt

Votes: 171 91.0%
  • Joy

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was pretty clear in the post I quoted.

To make it more clear:

If you won’t vote for the joy because she flipped parties, you shouldn't vote for the Donald either (in any election). Just taking that logic further..

A far better plan would be vote for someone or not, for better reasons than they switches party affiliations.

Voting none of the above, please try again, would be my choice. Too bad it’s not an option in the ok gov election.

Pablo, please tell us what office Big Don ran for as a Democrat?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a trend which is over 90% for Stitt in this poll.

I also notice .gov employees and anyone that says “my …. is/was a teacher” hates Stitt and his appointees. This makes me so happy we homeschooled all 3 kids.

Man my vote for Stitt is as hard as my 17 year old morning wood was!
The teacher's unions brainwash.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol… You are reading in way too much. Again, just stating very obvious transitive logic. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not the person that said you shouldn't vote for Joy because she switched parties. I am the person that pointed out the transitive logic, if one were to base their vote solely on if a person switches parties or not...(Which is a terrible way to chose how to cast your vote).

But please keep up with the various logical fallacy’s like your ad hominem attacks, and loaded questions.
Not to get involved in that discussion, but I think politics are a constantly evolving entity.
Regan was a Democrat at one time, Trump was a Democrat at one time, and I was a democrat when first registering to vote because my parents and entire family was.
Democrats were different back in the day. As John F. Kennedy famously said during his inauguration,
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

But he also said,
1666756606772.png

Substitute democrat party for Republican party in today's society and we see how the democrat party has morphed into what Kennedy said during his time in politics about Republicans.
People that change parties either do it for political expediency to gain a seat when they see weakness in the other party, or they become ideologs to the concept a party has to offer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The teacher's unions brainwash.
Yes they do, but there are still teachers out there that follow the Constitution. They are held back by union rules but manage to sneak in some inconvenient truths occasionally. Our friends have two daughters that are in the education system. One is a principal of a grade school and the other is a teacher in middle school. Both ultra conservatives. One may carry a concealed firearm on the job with permission of the school board. That person gets free time at our range.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pablo, please tell us what office Big Don ran for as a Democrat?
none, relevance? Switched from rep to independent in oct 99 for a run on the reform ticket. Polling numbers weren’t good so dropped out, then switched to dem in 2001.

There are plenty of much better reasons for not voting for joy h. That’s all.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to get involved in that discussion, but I think politics are a constantly evolving entity.
Regan was a Democrat at one time, Trump was a Democrat at one time, and I was a democrat when first registering to vote because my parents and entire family was.
Democrats were different back in the day. As John F. Kennedy famously said during his inauguration,
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

But he also said,
View attachment 313081

Substitute democrat party for Republican party in today's society and we see how the democrat party has morphed into what Kennedy said during his time in politics about Republicans.
People that change parties either do it for political expediency to gain a seat when they see weakness in the other party, or they become ideologs to the concept a party has to offer.
Yep, there are much better reasons to vote for or against some than they switched parties.

Oklahoma was massively Democrat for a long time. It was still 60% still when I could first vote in 96. Voter Registration Statistics - Archive. I’ve been a lot of things, but never a Democrat :)

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what he does. You think Jena will try to stop the wokeness?
Whoever started using this stupid "wokeness" word needs to be smacked upside the head.

Hopefully she'd consolidate school administration positions so those salaries can be used to hire teachers that districts actually need. Then maybe those newly consolidated admins can focus on developing a consistent curriculum that teaches actual history and deals with those who can't handle it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn't a teacher be required to know the truth and the history vs what is be promoted in the education system currently which is exactly opposite what the constitution spells out?

Who's truth? Truth supported by Ryan Walters? If a teacher isn't teaching actual history (if that's their subject) then they need to be fired. Period. If a teacher IS teaching actual history and it starts to hurt some kid's feelings then those kids need to deal with it.

I'm sure your school/classroom doesn't do this, but my grandkids are forced in Dallas to learn CRT, have recently had to endure a drag queen thing along with being canceled and scorned if they object to BLM and current woke theories being taught in their school by "teachers".

My girls are no longer in school . . . this sort of thing doesn't really come up in my wife's classroom.

But what woke theories are you referring to?

The Constitution needs to slap those "educators" upside the freeking head and leave a pop knot every time they spout that stupid shat until they realize they are ruining the kids in America.

Teachers who preach but don't teach definitely need to go . . .

As I understand it, we no longer require Oklahoma History in schools, but we teach drag queens are OK?

I'm not aware of whether OK history is required or not. All I know is that my wife hasn't been allowed to complete her land run module as she has in the past because of "feelings".

I think drag queens are ridiculous, but the idea that they might be trying to get across is that we shouldn't necessarily hate something or someone that is different.

My son and daughter in-law in Tx had had to result in home schooling their kids so they can learn the skills needed to go to work in todays society and make a buck to survive on their own.
Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic are the classes they focus on heavily. The social studies are learned on the street and their social media time is heavily monitored.

They aren't teachers so they have had to hire online tutors to help the kids even though they can't afford it as lower middle class that own their own businesses. The tutors are a huge drain on their daily living expenses but they realize they have to do it to save their kids which turned 15 this year.
They have this year and two more to turn the insanely woke bullshat they have been taught into a working education.

Many parents have had to make similar decisions. Hopefully your grandkids are doing well.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a trend which is over 90% for Stitt in this poll.

I also notice .gov employees and anyone that says “my …. is/was a teacher” hates Stitt and his appointees. This makes me so happy we homeschooled all 3 kids.

Man my vote for Stitt is as hard as my 17 year old morning wood was!

I voted for Stitt during the last election. I don't hate the man . . . I just think he's an absolute moron.

Your kids would've been loved and cared for in my wife's 3rd grade class regardless of who the governor might be . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom