Oklahoma Governor's Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Stitt

Votes: 171 91.0%
  • Joy

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump, is living in Libs heads rent free. Lol

Let me be clear. Going from big government to smaller government is always better then small government to bigger government.

And also, dont trust ANY politician. But vote for the one that will most likely vote for...less taxes, less regulation, smaller government and less activist judges.

Trump was far from perfect but was head and shoulders better then the Hilldog.

Stitt isnt perfect either, but he is and will be head and shoulders better than Joy.

Unless you hate guns. Do you hate guns Pablo? Do you hate Constitutional Carry Pablo?
Lol… You are reading in way too much. Again, just stating very obvious transitive logic. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not the person that said you shouldn't vote for Joy because she switched parties. I am the person that pointed out the transitive logic, if one were to base their vote solely on if a person switches parties or not...(Which is a terrible way to chose how to cast your vote).

But please keep up with the various logical fallacy’s like your ad hominem attacks, and loaded questions.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol… You are reading in way too much. Again, just stating very obvious transitive logic. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not the person that said you shouldn't vote for Joy because she switched parties. I am the person that pointed out the transitive logic, if one were to base their vote solely on if a person switches parties or not...(Which is a terrible way to chose how to cast your vote).

But please keep up with the various logical fallacy’s like your ad hominem attacks, and loaded questions.

Yeah sure, just a transitive logic exercise. Whatever man.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As I said above though, don't you see a big difference between flipping parties and then a month or two later running for office vs changing parties over time? That person can't have any conviction. If they are that fickle about their beliefs they have no business running for governor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well sure, private colleges can create their own courses and curriculum. No problem. But it does become a problem (to me) when that questionable curriculum becomes a required training for teachers.

If teachers are required to go through CRT training why shouldn't they be required to be educated by an opposing training that offers a different view?
Hillsdale is a college that teaches the Constitution and is certainly right leaning which I don't have an issue with personally.
Here are a few of the courses they offer online:

https://online.hillsdale.edu/course-list
I love this one. It's online and lasts 30 minutes.
https://online.hillsdale.edu/landing/constitution-101

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I said above though, don't you see a big difference between flipping parties and then a month or two later running for office vs changing parties over time? That person can't have any conviction. If they are that fickle about their beliefs they have no business running for governor.
Common sense is a ******* super power.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The political extremes are being forced into schools by the extreme progressive left, I think it's good to point them out and speak against them. I think they're ruining our kids and country.

Here's what the OEA supports, looks extreme to me, I'm glad Walters will work against it.

OEA website
My wife teaches 3rd grade . . . none of that is in her classroom. She deals with 26 kids every day and barely has time to cover her lesson plans for the day. She's taught for 15 years or more and has never been a member of the OEA.

Extremes from either side have no business in classrooms. Anyone who claims to not want indoctrination in schools but would support Walters trying to require teachers to take these types of classes needs to re-think how they actually view indoctrination. You either support it or you don't. Being okay with it as long as it's from "your side" isn't better.

Walters creates problems where there are none in my opinion. And then goes to the extreme to try and fix something that realistically doesn't need fixing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom