Oklahoma Governor's Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Stitt

Votes: 171 91.0%
  • Joy

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stitt is an idiot that has tried to consolidate power under his office. He has tried to remove anyone on the overseeing agency commissioners that disagrees with him and puts in his own cronies to do his bidding. He wants the buck to stop with him but only when it is something good. His new Workday HR software for state employees has been a complete disaster with it taking a year to implement and then it didn’t work when it went live a few months ago and still doesn’t work properly. He won’t be getting any votes from our house.
SO WHAT! Joy will do it her first day in office by executive order just like Pedo Joe. And don't say she can't. Dems make their own rules.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joy has preached critical race theory for the schools and there were some sexually explicit books found in the Mustang school library teaching positions and how to perform them. You don't hear about them now, but they have been removed, I think. Stitt may not be perfect, we all make mistakes because we are human, but he is Pro 2 A and has the States best interest at heart I feel. Joy has flip flopped from Republican to Democrat Party and is on the Democratic dole it seems. I believe Stitt is the best choice. Joy it seems received around 19 million dollars from the Oklahoma tribes to fund her campaign against Stitt. If she wins ,I hear there will be additional money that she will receive from the tribes. My $.02.
Don’t vote for trump, he’s flipped flopped parties more than ihop has flipped pancakes.

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t vote for trump, he’s flipped flopped parities more than ihop has flipped pancakes.
Difference is doing it over the course of years vs 60 days before a run for office. Did the republican party evolve over the course of a few weeks forcing Joy to reevaluate?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joy is an opportunist at least. I've had several interactions prior to her political rise. When she ran as a republican to the education secretary position I contributed, this time not so much.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom