Oklahoma Governor's Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Stitt

Votes: 171 91.0%
  • Joy

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d vote for a baked potato before Stitt. Just another “republican” pushing hot button topic BS while lining his pockets in the process.

Not much substance from Joy though. I guess that makes her the potato? Great.
What was the very 1st bill Gov Stitt signed into law?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump isnt running. Why bring him up?
That was pretty clear in the post I quoted.

To make it more clear:

If you won’t vote for the joy because she flipped parties, you shouldn't vote for the Donald either (in any election). Just taking that logic further..

A far better plan would be vote for someone or not, for better reasons than they switches party affiliations.

Voting none of the above, please try again, would be my choice. Too bad it’s not an option in the ok gov election.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was pretty clear in the post I quoted.

To make it more clear:

If you won’t vote for the joy because she flipped parties, you shouldn't vote for the Donald either (in any election). Just taking that logic further..

A far better plan would be vote for someone or not, for better reasons than they switches party affiliations.

Voting none of the above, please try again, would be my choice. Too bad it’s not an option in the ok gov election.
Trump, is living in Libs heads rent free. Lol

Let me be clear. Going from big government to smaller government is always better then small government to bigger government.

And also, dont trust ANY politician. But vote for the one that will most likely vote for...less taxes, less regulation, smaller government and less activist judges.

Trump was far from perfect but was head and shoulders better then the Hilldog.

Stitt isnt perfect either, but he is and will be head and shoulders better than Joy.

Unless you hate guns. Do you hate guns Pablo? Do you hate Constitutional Carry Pablo?

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Constitutional carry was signed in the name of personal freedom. Yet he’s also willing to restrict women’s rights and walk back on tribal sovereignty?
Women's rights? Lol, really?

Guns(and all the other other smaller government stuff with it)>tribes. And not just by a little.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Constitutional carry was signed in the name of personal freedom. Yet he’s also willing to restrict women’s rights and walk back on tribal sovereignty?
I'd agree with you on the women's rights deal. That's just stupid, and a betrayal of future generations.

As for the tribes, sovereignty as practiced here is a joke. Nothing more than "victim status with benefits".

Latest posts

Top Bottom