Oklahoma Joe's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this at? I live in Coweta and have never heard of it.

My Place BBQ in Muskogee is hands down the best around......especially on the west side of town.
i haven't been there since 1998. It used to be in an old shack beside the railroad tracks off of 51

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
penismightier said:
Bad Brads has gone downhill since they switched owners. But I didn't care for it too much to begin with either....

I agree. The only reason we ever went there was for ribeyes cooked over an open hickory fire on Friday nights. Now, that was tasty!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you ever get over to Shawnee, try Robb's Smokehouse BBQ. It's the best I've had.

Not much on atmosphere, but who cares when the food is that good.

Dang, now I'm getting hungry!

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere else in town that does Burnt Ends.. I went to OK Joes for that reason only and I was very happy, loved their spicy slaw too.
Burnt Ends have always been my favorite but I haven't been able to find them locally.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere else in town that does Burnt Ends.. I went to OK Joes for that reason only and I was very happy, loved their spicy slaw too.
Burnt Ends have always been my favorite but I haven't been able to find them locally.

When they have em Albert G's sells them by the pound

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife took me to eat there a few weeks back. One of the worst pulled pork sandwiches i've ever had. The beans are killer good. I'd recommend Burn Company BBQ acrross from the TU football stadium. They are only open from Tuesday-Saturday for lunch. It's all made fresh daily so when they run out they're out for the day. Get there early. I have yet to eat a better BBQ plate!

I didn't care for it at all. Have you tried Burn BBQ on 11th and harvard ish? I think they only do a lunch and If you get there after 11 it might be pretty hard to get in the door

Heard quite a bit about this place, might try it today, or Buffalo Bob's? Both sound great! Used to go to JL's out in Pryor/Choteau way, it was pretty good. Haven't been there in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom