Oklahoma Real ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I had my passport renewed last year I also got a passport card. It is a real ID for domestic purposes.
But you still have to have a passport for international travel.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To get an Oklahoma real ID. I know what you need to provide for identification to comply to get one. And I know it allows you to fly without using a passport, access to federal buildings, etc. But I will not fly and I have no current intents of needing access to federal buildings. So will I be required to get a real ID? Can I just keep my old drivers license?
Your passport is a REAL ID, I have had one fro 10 or some years just renewed it. But eventually i would guess real ID is coming for everyone. As long as they hold everyone to this same standard I am OK with it, in fact maybe we should require a REAL ID to vote.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
, in fact maybe we should require a REAL ID to vote.

Not until we have all had a chance to get one! Last time I had to renew my DL, it was a few months before the real ID was available, so I have to wait until next cycle! That doesn't concern me a whole lot, since I figure by that time, the hubbub will have died down a lot and it won't be such a hassle.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this real ID helps with illegal voters in this country, but I'm not holding my breath! If crooked Democratc Poiticians want to rig an election they will find a way, as our last presidential elections proves! With ALL the news media in their pocket, they will have us thinking the 2020 election was fair, and legitimate, and the INSURRECTION WAS REAL, by the 2024 election! With all Trump supprters, with any influence in JAIL, Rudy Giuliani, the Pillow Guy, Generals, etc. now they are going after President Trump daughter, as political prisoners! WHO will be able to dispute anything they say, and get the message out to the public! I FEAR this is the end of our GREAT COUNTRY?? If we are not allowed to have FREE, FAIR, LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS, THEN WE ARE ALREADY JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC, AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET? ALL BANANA REPUBLICS HAVE SHOW/ STAGED ELECTIONS, TO FOOL THE UNWASHED MASSES! GOOD LUCK TO US!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not so sure that it is "the mark." We just got our Real ID about a month ago and all that have "biometrically" is a thumb print and a picture.

I think some are reading far more into the Real ID issue than there really is.
Probably but one does wonder about Real ID, the government stress in getting a vaccine that may or may not work, and how easily a large portion of society became like like masked sheep. I’m no conspiracy theorist but it gets closer to God needing to hit the reset switch again every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom