Oklahoma Real ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To get an Oklahoma real ID. I know what you need to provide for identification to comply to get one. And I know it allows you to fly without using a passport, access to federal buildings, etc. But I will not fly and I have no current intents of needing access to federal buildings. So will I be required to get a real ID? Can I just keep my old drivers license?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To get an Oklahoma real ID. I know what you need to provide for identification to comply to get one. And I know it allows you to fly without using a passport, access to federal buildings, etc. But I will not fly and I have no current intents of needing access to federal buildings. So will I be required to get a real ID? Can I just keep my old drivers license?
My understanding is that eventually you have to get a RealID... I could be wrong.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you can keep it, and renew it for 8 years if you like. But I don't know what you would do if you were called for jury duty in Federal Court, but I think you're OK.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 204926.png

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just hand the TSA & airline your Oklahoma medical Marijuana card, they will let you fly anywhere you want to go
"Real ID, we dont need no steenking real IDs"
Or you’re arrest warrant if you’re an illegal. Only tax paying Americans have to provide real ID.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figure in time everyone will have to a Real ID DL.

I went ahead and renewed early last year to avoid the rush, actually got it back in 8 business days, I expecting months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom