Oklahoma Rumors??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot one.

Back in the late '80's or early '90's, my barber kept talking of a Wal Mart distribution center that was going to be built in Southern Oklahoma. Well, it turned out, they built it South alright just not in Oklahoma. Sanger, Texas...North Texas.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot one.

Back in the late '80's or early '90's, my barber kept talking of a Wal Mart distribution center that was going to be built in Southern Oklahoma. Well, it turned out, they built it South alright just not in Oklahoma. Sanger, Texas...North Texas.

Wal Mart has 2 distribution centers in Oklahoma, 1 south in Pauls Valley and one north in Bartlesville.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot one.

there's a walmart distribution center at ocheleta south of bartlesville on 75

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several developers have attempted to make Kaw Lake a resort area. I guess they didn't realize that its a flood control lake, with level fluctuations running 20 feet or so on occasion.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roy bought a ranch between blue jacket & lenapah. dont know if he still owns it though.

there's a big empty building just east of Adair that once had a western store / rustic furniture store in it, & was supposed to be a big deal with a flea market, restaurant, etc. all western themed, that was rumored to be owned by Garth Brooks' wife?

Latest posts

Top Bottom